DECLARATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The protection of personal data in the online environment has become a legal and mandatory necessity. Any operator must inform the client / collaborator about the processing of personal data and guarantee their safe keeping.
ROSILO ENGINEERING SRL with headquarters in Str. MIHAI VITEAZUL 464 Crizbav , registered with the Trade Register with the number J08 /1925 /2013 , CUI RO18943995 as an operator notifies you in this way about the processing and storage of your personal data transmitted through operations to provide services and products.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
– information regarding the identified / identifiable natural person: name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone, signature, financial information, information requested by specific authorities for the provision of services and products, information from audio-video monitoring following the client’s visit a location where services are provided by ROSILO ENGINEERING SRL, audio-video monitoring during technical support services, IP, any other information necessary to carry out the activity of ROSILO ENGINEERING SRL
– any action (set of actions) such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using, disclosing to third parties by transmitting, disseminating, joining or combining, blocking, archiving, deleting, destroying, operating on the data may fall within the scope of personal data (directly or indirectly).
Sources of information collection:
1. when using www.rosilo.ro or using applications of ROSILO ENGINEERING SRL , it is possible to request form completions, questionnaires (without the obligation of acceptance) necessary to provide the services;
2. direct and indirect transactions between ROSILO ENGINEERING SRL , partners and users;
3. external sources specific to public institutions.
How we collect personal data from users www.rosilo.ro
– using the user’s browser and traffic data;
– using cookies.
1. Direct collection of personal data.
A1. Within the support services we offer, please give us your phone number or email address so we can contact you to resolve your problem (if necessary requires other data that fall into the category of personal data). The communication within the support services of www.rosilo.ro can be registered.
A2. Subscription to the newsletter comes with the request to provide us with an e-mail address for personalized communication, keeping ceasing with the revocation of consent.
2. Collection of personal data using traffic data
During the visit on www.rosilo.ro from any device you provide information such as your IP address, time of visit, location, pages visited. External traffic analysis services (eg Google Analytics) are used exclusively by www.rosilo.ro to improve services and to ensure and maintain site security.
3. Data collection through cookies (per session and fixed)
Cookies are used to remember passwords, language preferences, filters for the protection of minors, types of approved ads or their limitation.
WHAT PURPOSES PROCESSING ROSILO ENGINEERING SRL PERSONAL DATA
ROSILO ENGINEERING SRL identifies (through the fixed means defined above) potential users who access the services provided, monitors operations in this regard, conducts surveys and / or profiles within the marketing activities, performs internal analyzes specific to the services provided. ROSILO ENGINEERING SRL processes personal data in order to solve various legal procedures related to the provision of services. their archiving being made both physically and electronically. There are legally regulated institutions of the Romanian state that can request reports that contain personal data.
IN WHAT IS THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
The law defining the General Data Protection Regulation was promulgated and produces effects on the Romanian territory as follows:
– (art. 6 (1) b GDPR) – refers to the collection of personal data through the order form; – (art. 6 (1) c GDPR) refers to the mandatory data necessary to issue invoices; – (art. 6 (1) of the GDPR) the consent request is required in order to use personal data for marketing (subscription to newsletters, cookies, etc.); – (art 6 (1) f GDPR and law 506/2004 art 12 (2)) refers to the legitimate interest of www.rosilo.ro in order to secure and optimize its own site (recital 49 GDPR).
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA IS MANDATORY TO THE USER,
their refusal leads to the impossibility of providing services. The user has the right to refuse data processing in order to be used in direct marketing.
PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
I have specified above the purposes for which personal data are collected. Also, if it is really necessary ROSILO ENGINEERING SRL may make available to the legal authorities and contractual partners various personal (limited) data of the users whom the latter undertakes not to use for any other purpose (eg public authorities, auditors, lawyers, accountants, companies belonging to the group ROSILO ENGINEERING SRL ).
Based on the law no. 2016/679 (GDPR) adopted by the European Parliament there is the possibility of TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.
Personal data can be stored as long as the law provides, respectively 3 years for storing contractual data and 10 years for storing financial data. Data processing can be done by the time the purpose for which they were collected was reached, the next moment involving their archiving or destruction.
SECURITY MEASURES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
– it is mandatory to keep the confidentiality of the data reason why the users use their own name and password; – any user accessing / collecting / modifying personal data is registered with the date, time and the operation performed;
– only authorized users have the right to print invoices, notices, contracts and other documents containing personal data.
The user or potential user who enters the processing of personal data has the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the data collection according to art. 13 and 14 GDPR;
- The right to access the processed data – art. 15 GDPR;
- The right to request the modification or even deletion of the data – art. 17 GDPR, except the exceptions provided by law;
- The right to request a minimum processing or to refuse the processing of personal data – art. 18 GDPR;
- The right of data transfer to another operator – art. 20 GDPR
- Withdrawal of the data processing right after the initial consent was given;
- Refusal of data processing for marketing purposes and profile creation;
- When the user feels unjust, he has the right to appeal to ANSPDCP or to go to the competent court.
ROSILO ENGINEERING SRL IT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE MODIFICATIONS TO THIS DECLARATION CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA WITHOUT NOTICE IN PREVIOUSLY, PUBLISHING ON THE SITE UPDATED VERSION.
Any notification can be sent in electronic format to email@example.com or in writing to the address: Str. MIHAI VITEAZUL 464 Crizbav
Do not hesitate to contact us for any information. We will answer you as soon as possible.