Document informing users about the presence of cookies on the website www.rosilo.ro. The information presented below is intended to make the user aware of more details about the placement, use and administration of cookies used by the website www.rosilo.ro.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a text file that contains information downloaded to your device when you visit (for the first time) a website. That cookie is sent back every subsequent visit to the originating website or other website that recognizes it. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a device and give you a more efficient and personalized experience.
What is NOT a cookie?
Cookies are NOT viruses! They use plain text formats. They are not made up of pieces of code, so they cannot be executed or self-run. As a result, you cannot duplicate or replicate on other networks to run or replicate again.
What types of cookies are used?
www.rosilo.ro uses on its websites both proprietary cookies and third party cookies. The proprietary cookies are cookies used by www.rosilo.ro when you visit one of our websites and are of the following types: technical, session, persistent and functional:
• Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies allow you to navigate between different sections of the website and use specific features.
• Session cookies are temporary cookies that allow you to quickly and easily browse the site.
• Persistent cookies or ‘tracking cookies’ last for several sessions and remain in the browser for a period of time after the session ends (if you do not delete them).
• Functional cookies monitor the correct functioning of the website and allow it to remember your options (eg, language, username or region). They offer enhanced and personal features that help you no longer select options every time you visit the website.
Third-party cookies are cookies that are used by www.rosilo.ro when you visit our site and are of the following types:
• Performance cookies (Google Analytics): Collects anonymous and centralized information about your online behavior (browser type, IP address, operating system used, the domain name of the site you visited and when you left the site , the date and time you visited a website, etc.) for statistical purposes and for generating visitor profiles.
• The cookies we use do not collect data to reveal your identity and, therefore, we cannot identify you with their help. Our website may contain links to other websites that are not owned / managed by www.rosilo.ro (third party content, links and plug-ins). www.rosilo.ro assumes no responsibility for the privacy practices applied by these websites.
How do you express your agreement?
How do you reject cookies?
You can withdraw your agreement at any time by deleting cookies from your browser. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu in the browser. To understand these settings, the following links (or access the ‘Help’ option in the browser for more details) might be useful:
Changing your browser settings to reject cookies may affect how you access our website and may be denied access to certain sections of it. You can change your browser settings at any time.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any information. We will answer you as soon as possible.